- Please check the full description before asking! ::
• Uploaded by: Snowical (https://twitter.com/Snowical) » Summer Season 2014 Playlist: http://bit.ly/SnowicalSP14 Want to keep yourself updated with our uploads? Feel free to check out the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Snowicalx
• Check out our New Anime Chart! http://i.imgur.com/318lyao.jpg • Stay up to date this season, stalk the summer channels! Channel A: http://youtube.com/SnowicalSummer14a Channel B: http://youtube.com/SnowicalSummer14b Channel C: http://youtube.com/SnowicalSummer14c Channel D: http://youtube.com/SnowicalSummer14d Channel E: http://youtube.com/SnowicalSummer14e ___________________________________________
• Anime: Ao Haru Ride (アオハライド) (Blue Spring Ride) • Status: Currently Airing » http://myanimelist.net/anime/21995/
• Animation licensed by: TOHO Animation, Production I.G » http://www.tohoeiga.jp/ » http://www.production-ig.co.jp/ • Audio licensed by: Sony Music Entertainment Inc. Japan » www.sonymusic.co.jp/ ___________________________________________
• Snowical's Anime Score: Not Watching » http://myanimelist.net/profile/Snow
• Neiru's Anime Score: Not Watching » http://myanimelist.net/profile/Neiru ___________________________________________
• Don't know how the status of copyright is, so it might get removed. • Feel free to request songs & scenes trough PM or leave a comment.
• No need to subscribe the channel, or like the video. The purpose of this is to upload for everyone to watch, and not to gain fame by doing this. - If you really like this video, like it or share it on Facebook or Twitter. - If you want to thank me, leave a comment. I request nothing more.
• If you enjoyed this song, make sure to support the artist by buying their future albums. I respect all kind of support towards each and every artist & producers. ___________________________________________
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
TL;DR - I own nothing, and I do not earn anything from this. Everything are owned by their respective owners. ___________________________________________
Appears on these pages
Sekai wa Koi ni Ochiteiru (世界は恋に落ちている, lit. "The World has Fallen in Love") is the opening theme...